Buy Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ Review

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 11:17:20 AM6/22/14
to jjshg...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/? you can get review about Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/

Product By : B00A2YY03W
Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ Special Discount The functional style of the Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/Oak is the perfect way to enhance the look of any living space. This solid birch table features an antique black and golden oak finish. Dual drawers offer storage options. Turned and tapered legs complete the transitional look of this piece.   About Progressive Furniture Established in 1985 in Hickory, North Carolina by several investors who had a vision to shape a successful furniture company, Progressive Furniture has thrived ever since. They began manufacturing and distributing occasional tables and naturally started creating bedroom furniture. By 2001, Progressive furniture had become a major force in U.S. furniture manufacturing covering the likes of several markets including: occasional tables, bedroom furniture, entertainment centers, and dining room furniture. Around that same time, Progressive Furniture was acquired by Sauder Woodworking and became a part of the Sauder family of companies. Together, they soon became the 7th largest furniture manufacturing company in the world. Today, Sauder and Progressive operate facilities in Ohio, North Carolina, California, Mexico, and China, including additional partnerships with factories in Indonesia, Vietnam, and Hong Kong. Progressive remains at the top of the industry and has been a trusted manufacturer for over 25 years. Made of solid birch wood. Looks attractive in antique black and golden oak finish. Features 2 storage drawers. Substantial turned and tapered solid wooden legs. Dimensions: 28L x 48W x 18H inches. If you are searching Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/?

You can buy Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ Review . Buy Cheap Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ . Discount Today Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ Progressive Furniture Cocktail Table - Antique Black/ Rating