Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Javier Fernández

no leída,
28 abr 2011, 5:19:37 p.m.28/4/11
para jinngine
Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way in jinngine to list the points of
contact (or the faces) between two bodies at any moment..

I have a die of 12 faces (dodecahedron) and I need to know the face
sitting on the floor. I created the dodecahedron with the ConvexHull.
The floor is a Box.

Thanks in advance!

Javier

Morten Silcowitz

no leída,
30 abr 2011, 11:03:01 a.m.30/4/11
para jinn...@googlegroups.com
Hi

have a look at

http://code.google.com/p/jinngine/source/browse/branches/geometry_rework/jinngine/src/jinngine/physics/ContactTrigger.java

you can setup such a trigger, and be notified when a contact happens
or stops happening. The triggered event will give you a reference to
the ContactConstraint. From there, you can access its contact point
generators, and ask for the contact points.

Let me know how it works

Mo

2011/4/28 Javier Fernández <javi...@gmail.com>:

Javier Fernández

no leída,
3 may 2011, 6:07:41 p.m.3/5/11
para jinn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Morten,

Thanks again for your help, it worked...

Javier

2011/4/30 Morten Silcowitz <mor...@silcowitz.dk>
Responder a todos
Responder al autor