Problem compiling jinngine example

Nav

Nov 26, 2010, 1:42:37 PM11/26/10
to jinngine
Hi

I have downloaded jinngine.0.8.jar. All the examples are work (both
java webstart and java applets). I now
want to use the example source files and compile them in Eclipse IDE.
I have imported four packages into the
Eclipse library pertaining to my project (jinnigine0.8.jar;
quickhull3d.jar; gluegen-rt.jar; jogl.jar).

I have copied the source code of the Example file from the following
directory:

svn/ trunk/ jinngine.examples/src/ jinngine/ examples/
BasicExample.java

However, I am not able to compile as I am getting some errors from
file jinngine.examples.BasicExample

(1) cannot be resolved: import jinngine.geometry.UniformCapsule;
(2) cannot be resolved: new DisabledDeactivationPolicy

When I check jinngine.geometry.UniformCapsule in the jinngine.0.8.jar
file, then UniformCapsule does not exist.

Please can you help.

Thanks
Navonil

Morten Silcowitz

Nov 26, 2010, 2:42:52 PM11/26/10
to jinn...@googlegroups.com
Try and check out jinngine from trunk, instead of using the jar file.
The jinngine.examples are dependent on the latest trunk.

Mo :)

Nav

Nov 27, 2010, 5:33:07 PM11/27/10
to jinngine
Thanks a lot for the information. It works fine now! All the examples.
I just had to include just one more package jnit.jar to compile the
project successfully.

Many thanks again
Nav

Morten Silcowitz

Nov 27, 2010, 7:57:38 PM11/27/10
to jinn...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes, thats the unit tests. Alternatively, you can delete the unit
tests if you don't plan to use them. But if you will be making changes
in the jinngine code, they may become useful.