Problem with Internet Explorer

rahul anand

Jul 8, 2012, 4:43:19 AM7/8/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend's

                      when i open my p.c. IE window open in a large no.s, i close it all but it currently open. always. any where i worked on any progrm, and when i see any video and listen songs....Please help me...... ;(

sorabh bansal

Jul 9, 2012, 8:51:50 AM7/9/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
keyboard enter baton problem change keyboard

--
Sourabh Bansal
( IT Engineer in Punjab Kesari ) (sourab...@punjabkesari.com)

Manoj K

Jul 8, 2012, 11:42:26 PM7/8/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rahul,

Do this step and check....

go to tools=> Internet Options, then under Advanced tab, one option is der "Reset Internet Explorer Settings". Then click on "Reset" button.

Need to restart ur IE after resetting.  And let me if ur facing the issue again....:P

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM, rahul anand <koolrah...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friend's

                      when i open my p.c. IE window open in a large no.s, i close it all but it currently open. always. any where i worked on any progrm, and when i see any video and listen songs....Please help me...... ;(

--
For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.

Check out our Blog:www.clusterwin.blogspot.in

Thanks&Regards
Manoj k
Bangalore.
"I will not say that i have failed a thousand times.I will say i have found a thousand ways that will cause failure"