Regarding WINDOWS SERVER 2008

leeladhar kushwaha

May 17, 2012, 6:01:38 AM5/17/12
to rrccochin
Hi Friends,

           I had windows server 2008r2, i had installed in one of the system & i need to make it is as server for the remaining system that are nearly 5 to 8 systems. I need to share the internet through the server system only but not directly though they are directly connected to hub or a switch and also the ahring of the information between those systems. please kindly any one help me in giving the complete guidence for doing it. I will very thank ful for them.
       For this any sort of video tutorials or manual process documents that which can explain step step process for doing, kindly send to me or kindly give the link so that i download it  & i can do it.

--

Thanks Regards

K.LEELADHAR

image001.gif

Praveen Alva

May 21, 2012, 2:48:31 AM5/21/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
make this system as ur domain server and put creat one ip for this and put this ip as a dns in ur client system

--
For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.

Check out our Blog:www.jinish4you.blogspot.in

--
Thanks And Regards

Praveen Alva...

image001.gif

leeladhar kushwaha

May 24, 2012, 1:13:06 AM5/24/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
i had done as per your instructions but it is not working,please suggest me some other way to do it.
image001.gif
image001.gif

Praveen Alva

May 26, 2012, 12:44:50 AM5/26/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
did u aided ur client system to this domain?
image001.gif

Singaravelan

May 25, 2012, 1:46:28 PM5/25/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
install network adapter and connect modem in that port and share it and note the another ip and give that ip as gateway in Clint side

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:43 AM, leeladhar kushwaha <leeladha...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Regards

Singaravelan