facing difficulties for installing Windows 98, and Windows 2000 on Oracle VM VirtualBox

kadib...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2012, 12:05:50 PM4/21/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com

With respect to all

Dear Sir kindly help me out of this crisis am having a Oracles Virtual Machine on my Windows7 OS. I am facing difficulties for installing Windows 98, and Windows 2000 on it when I attempt to install on the process it gives me an Error massage. Accept Windows XP sp2. Please kindly advice me to solve this problem thanks to all colleagues waiting for positive results.

VAHID SUMRA

Apr 26, 2012, 9:19:26 AM4/26/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
hey trie this hiren boot cd full formet the hard disk &try

--
For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.

Check out our Blog:www.jinish4you.blogspot.in

--
snack eye's

mehboob attar

Apr 27, 2012, 1:14:37 AM4/27/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
you have do 98 os bootble then install its working fine

regards

saddu bijalwan

May 8, 2012, 11:47:57 AM5/8/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
error msg means again install your windows if again msg error check your hard disk given a bad sector your hard disk