Re: folder was hidden

tamil arasan

May 30, 2012, 2:20:09 AM5/30/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
dear all
my portable hard disk 500 gb was virus attack. then all folder
was hidden. but my harddisk properties was 80gb used space how.how to
recover my datas.pls help me

On 5/26/12, sorabh bansal <sourab...@punjabkesari.com> wrote:
> first install Itone in your system then attach ipad with ur pc u can
> take help by youtube it is clear there
> On 24/05/2012, tamil arasan <tasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> dear all
>> i bought a apple ipad how to software instal it
>>
>> --
>> with regards,
>> S.Tamil
>>
>> --
>> For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.
>>
>> Check out our Blog:www.jinish4you.blogspot.in
>>

> --
> Sorabh Bansal
> ( IT Engineer in Punjab Kesari ) (sourab...@punjabkesari.com)
> (sourabh...@yahoo.com)
> P.Add - Daily Punjab Kesari Printing Press Plot No 1,2 Near Wazirpur
> DTC Bus Depot Ring Road New Delhi- 110035
> 09717022766
> 011-30712328
>
> --
> For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.
>
> Check out our Blog:www.jinish4you.blogspot.in

--
with regards,
S.Tamil

Praveen Alva

Jun 1, 2012, 9:04:11 AM6/1/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
no need to do all this just go to tools folder option uncheck hide protected system operating files as well as check show hidden folders
Thanks And Regards

Praveen Alva...