What is Peer to Peer communication

KIRAN

Apr 25, 2012, 3:17:17 AM4/25/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
           Please tell me what is peer to peer communication & process to process communication?

Singaravelan

Apr 26, 2012, 10:30:46 AM4/26/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
if you connected computer to computer directly without network switch with cross cable called peer to peer communication

--
For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.

Check out our Blog:www.jinish4you.blogspot.in

--
Regards

Singaravelan

yogesh singhal

Apr 26, 2012, 1:30:34 AM4/26/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
Workgroup u know?? that is a P to P communication.As the word suggests , IT is a communication between any two terminal directly no Server is involved here...

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:47 PM, KIRAN <kiransk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
           Please tell me what is peer to peer communication & process to process communication?

--
For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.

Check out our Blog:www.jinish4you.blogspot.in

--
Best regards,

Yogesh Singhal

sorabh bansal

Apr 27, 2012, 12:46:01 AM4/27/12
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
use of cross cable is peer to peer connuniction
> --
> For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.
>
> Check out our Blog:www.jinish4you.blogspot.in

--
Sorabh Bansal
( IT Engineer in Punjab Kesari ) (sourab...@punjabkesari.com)
(sourabh...@yahoo.com)
P.Add - Daily Punjab Kesari Printing Press Plot No 1,2 Near Wazirpur
DTC Bus Depot Ring Road New Delhi- 110035
09717022766
011-30712328

mehboob attar

Apr 27, 2012, 1:13:39 AM4/27/12