Telnet Connect problem

Prabhu

Aug 20, 2012, 10:52:51 AM8/20/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

     I am facing problem with telnet connectivity, my PC & server ping with each other but while try to connect via telnet unable to connect.

IMP: one by one port is blocking pls suggest spacial Jinish Sir.

Regards,

Prabhakar Kadam

Mob: 9049989589

Jitesh Ramnani

Aug 23, 2012, 3:16:23 AM8/23/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
i think it is kido(virus) attack please download kido killer(kk.exe)
from kasprskey & run it on ur ntwrk...

Jitesh Ramnani ,Indore
9827030618, 9200-303-304
> --
> For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.
>
> Check out our Blog:www.clusterwin.blogspot.in

hrishi kesh

Aug 20, 2012, 4:53:18 PM8/20/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
Do you have an active firewall ?

Rishi.
> --
> For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.
>
> Check out our Blog:www.clusterwin.blogspot.in

--
Hrishi Sharma

Radhakrishnan G

Aug 20, 2012, 11:25:53 PM8/20/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com

Is there any firewall between this two servers??

Regards,

Radhakrishnan G

+91 9047227075

image001.jpg
image002.jpg

Milan Bhatt

Aug 22, 2012, 2:06:44 PM8/22/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
if you are using image base os then first install service ane start service in services.msc
or
you are using file base os then just start service in srvices.msc
now you are able to connect pc via telnet
(need firewall off)
for firewall
image base os wf.msc
file base os firewall.cpl

sundar murthy

Aug 22, 2012, 1:38:16 AM8/22/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend,

First you need to check whether the specified service is
running or not , if not start the service and try to connect or telnet
to the particular server.

Thank You
B.S.M.Sundar Mudliar.

IT Manager ,Industries.
Director , MCCT INDIA.
Cell:9441065417
E-Mail:mcct...@gmail.com

Prabhu

Aug 24, 2012, 8:51:27 AM8/24/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

    I have firewall and evry thing witch is required and all services are running but all ports are one by one going block.

Prabhakar Kadam,

Atul Thakur

Aug 24, 2012, 5:04:56 AM8/24/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com

Hi

See if a telnet port is listening

# netstat -a | grep telnet

if NO, enable it and then restart xinetd

deepak gusain

Aug 24, 2012, 3:25:24 AM8/24/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
what os u r running on server and desktop

--
For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.

      Check out our Blog:www.clusterwin.blogspot.in

--
Regards
Deepak Gusain
RHCSA, MCITP, CCNA
M.no:- 9417248523

Imad Alzind

Sep 30, 2012, 6:38:09 AM9/30/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
i think require to restart
do restart the firewall if the firewall software restart the computer/server

Kiran Kajrolkar

Oct 1, 2012, 2:57:07 AM10/1/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir,
   I have installed hp 1022 printer on windows XP system & share it to everyone user. Now i  want to access that printer from another computer which is in a network. How to access network printer from another computer? Please provide some steps!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAJKHAMAL B

Oct 1, 2012, 10:41:52 PM10/1/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com

Best Regards - B.RAAJKHAMAL

Engineer Operations,SITA Global Services,

India, (Chennai - MAA)

Email : raajkhamal.ba...@sita.aero

Tel Office : +91-44-22560746

Tel Mobile : +91-9884026470

Fax : +91-44-22561271

Address : SITA, #25, Second floor, Anna International Terminal, Meenambakkam, Chennai -027, India.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Kiran Kajrolkar <kiransk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,
   I have installed hp 1022 printer on windows XP system & share it to everyone user. Now i  want to access that printer from another computer which is in a network. How to access network printer from another computer? Please provide some steps!!!!!!!!!!!!
To share your printer.docx

sorabh bansal

Oct 1, 2012, 3:04:43 AM10/1/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com
first share printer on same server like server name (abc)
then go to client and another system ping that ip and go to run and
type that system name with //abc it will show printer name right click
on printer and click on connect it will connect with ur system and yes

b ye
> --
> For all Articles please login http://groups.google.co.in/group/rrccochin.
>
> Check out our Blog:www.clusterwin.blogspot.in

--
Sourabh Bansal
( IT Engineer in Punjab Kesari ) (sourab...@punjabkesari.com)

RAAJKHAMAL B

Oct 1, 2012, 10:44:43 PM10/1/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com, Kiran Kajrolkar
Dear Kiran,

 I attached printer sharing procedure . Kindly note it .

Best Regards - B.RAAJKHAMAL

Engineer Operations,SITA Global Services,

India, (Chennai - MAA)

Email : raajkhamal.ba...@sita.aero

Tel Office : +91-44-22560746

Tel Mobile : +91-9884026470

Fax : +91-44-22561271

Address : SITA, #25, Second floor, Anna International Terminal, Meenambakkam, Chennai -027, India.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Kiran Kajrolkar <kiransk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,
   I have installed hp 1022 printer on windows XP system & share it to everyone user. Now i  want to access that printer from another computer which is in a network. How to access network printer from another computer? Please provide some steps!!!!!!!!!!!!
To share your printer.docx

saleem badusha

Oct 12, 2012, 5:04:02 AM10/12/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com, Kiran Kajrolkar
go to start printer and net word,right click add printerthen \\server name\\printer then next next u will find thw printeradd it and u can print now
--

*Thanks&Regards*

*Saleem*

*MPS Representative*

*Xerox Emirates*

*Dubai-UAE*

*Mobile 050 2631765*

As for those who fear their Lord unseen, for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward Al-Quran 67:12

நன்மையிலும், இறையச்சத்திலும் ஒருவருக்கொருவர் உதவிக் கொள்ளுங்கள்!
பாவத்திலும், வரம்பு மீறலிலும் ஒருவருக்கொருவர் உதவிக் கொள்ளாதீர்கள்!..
திருக்குர்ஆன். 5:2

sanjeev gangwar

Oct 13, 2012, 7:33:38 AM10/13/12
to jini...@googlegroups.com, Kiran Kajrolkar
Dear

please mention all detail wht you want access on telnet .

thanks
sanjeev Kumar
9319382480

On 10/12/12, saleem badusha <saye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> go to start printer and net word,right click add printerthen
> \\server<file://server/>name\\printer then next next u will find thw
> printeradd it and u can print
> now
>
> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 7:44 PM, RAAJKHAMAL B <raajk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Kiran,
>>
>> I attached printer sharing procedure . Kindly note it .
>>

>> *Best Regards - B.RAAJKHAMAL*
>>
>> *Engineer Operations,SITA Global Services,*
>>
>> *India**, (Chennai - MAA)*
>>
>> *Email : raajkhamal.ba...@sita.aero*
>>
>> *Tel Office : +91-44-22560746*
>>
>> *Tel Mobile : +91-9884026470*
>>
>> *Fax : +91-44-22561271*
>>
>> *Address : SITA, #25, Second floor, Anna International Terminal,
>> Meenambakkam, Chennai -027, India.*
>>
>> * *
>>
>> * *

AYUB SHAIKH