JFXtras - Radial Menu problem

David Tomas

Dec 4, 2014, 12:51:03 PM12/4/14
to jfxtr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am working on an application using JavaFX and I have a problem with Radial menu with more than 2 levels.

If I add RadialMenuItem to RadialContainerMenuItem it is ok, but if I want to add one more ContainerMenuItem between them to get deeper menu structure, the menu closes after clicking on the second RadialContainerMenuItem and not shows the RadialMenuItem.

Is it necessary to set anything else to make it work or it is not possible to create menu with this structure ( RadialContainerMenuItem -> RadialContainerMenuItem -> ... -> RadialMenuItem)??

I hope I described it clearly.

Thank you very much for answer

David
CZE

Laurent NICOLAS

Dec 5, 2014, 4:41:23 PM12/5/14
to jfxtr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think for now it's not possible to create such a structure. Mainly because this features has not been tested ! I'm not very suprised it does not work.
I guess the container is listening to its contained item, and when one is clicked it triggers a close of the menu, even if the conatined item IS also a container.
It may be possible to change this behaviour with a few line of code in the Radial Menu.

If you manage to do this, do not hesitate to contribute.

Cheers,

Laurent