jfxtras-font-roboto

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

tbeernot

未读,
2016年1月10日 13:09:402016/1/10
收件人 jfxtras-dev@googlegroups.com (via tbeernot@gmail.com)
FYI

I've just added a new type of artifact to JFXtras: resources. The first is a one with Google's Roboto font. By simply including the jfxtras-font-roboto artifact and calling JFXtrasFontRoboto.loadAll(), all of the font types are loaded and registered, so they can be used in CSS and the style property.

I still have chosen to included the exact font file used by gauges in the jar itself, because the Roboto artifact adds 2.5MB of TTF files and that may be a problem on smaller devices, but on desktop this may be a convenient solution. Let's see if it is appreciated.

Tom
回复全部
回复作者
转发