Looking for some sample code on how to instanciate and use the jfxtras Gauge in java 8.

j...@chronotech.nl

Nov 5, 2014, 7:48:18 AM11/5/14
to jfxtr...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

    I've installed the jfxtras-labs-8.0-r3.jar  in my java 8 project. I want to incorporate some Gauges from jfxtras in my application but i'm having a hard time to find the proper doc/samples/tutorials on how to created such a (Radial)Gauge in my javaFX project.

Can some one point met or or provide with  proper doc/samples/tutorials on how to use them.

Kind regards,

Jan van de Klok

tbeernot

Nov 5, 2014, 2:17:09 PM11/5/14
to jfxtr...@googlegroups.com
The gauges that were available in JFXtras Labs 2.x (JavaFX 2) were never ported to 8.x (JavaFX 8) by the author. Maybe it will be picked up, maybe it won't, that is the thing with JFXtras labs; all code in it is experimental. Sorry.

Tom