Transparent: Why Do We Cover the Mirrors? and more

Diane Tepfer

Jan 28, 2015, 12:18:28 AM1/28/15
to Rachel Braun, Bella Rosner, Robert Rovinsky, David Zinner, jewish-...@googlegroups.com, Amy Brookman, Catherine Berglund, Elaine Reuben, Judith Turner, Mickey Feinberg
Friends,

Why did I stay up way past midnight?
I got taken in by the humanity, drama, and comedy of the now Golden Globe winning drama Transparent.

If like me, you previously didn't know anything about the series, and are not a  member of Amazon Prime, you have until 11:30 PST to watch at least #10, in which the Jewish funeral and burial occurs.

Do you have Amazon prime yet?
True Confessions:
I had just heard about the amazing modern [Jewish] family drama comedy transsexual series Transparent, and the special 27 hour deal.   I watched the first [1/2 hour] episode at midnight, and was so captivated that I stayed up watching all 10 episodes on my 11" Mac Air.
I might even join Amazon so I can keep watching them, and other things, like the stunning Polish post Holocaust drama IDA, I saw with Dan and Stef last month.

Today from 12:01 a.m., ET, through 11:59 p.m., PT, new members can join Amazon Prime for $72 for the first year and enjoy member-only benefits and content, including our Golden Globe Award-winning series, Transparent. You will be charged when you place your order. Today only, watch all ten episodes of Transparent, no-membership required.

10. Why Do We Cover the Mirrors? TV-MA CC A funeral brings all the Pfeffermans together and reunites them with their past

--
Diane Tepfer
Washington, DC