Information on what to have in a emergancy stuff bag

6 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Sandy Ottenberg

chưa đọc,
00:59:32 30 thg 5, 201430/5/14
đến sclar...@aol.com, jewish-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
Our Chevra Kadisha group had a luncheon yesterday to get together and discuss different things. We would like to know what groups put in their bags to assist with different things that come up. So far all we carry is super glue and acetone.. What else do some of you carry along. I also have a drill that I keep in my car but have never had to use it..
We also discussed cremation and I found a good article in "The Observant Life" by Martin S. Cohen, Page 293. The article summed up our feelings.
Sandy Ottenberg in toms River, New Jersey

LGP...@aol.com

chưa đọc,
12:05:07 30 thg 5, 201430/5/14
đến jewish-...@googlegroups.com
we have a kit that includes  heavy duty shears  to  cut off casts and  always  monsol molution  to  deetr  bleeding
isaac

cil...@comcast.net

chưa đọc,
14:30:19 30 thg 5, 201430/5/14