Project State

Domenico Colucci

Oct 13, 2014, 7:25:12 AM10/13/14
to jets...@googlegroups.com
Hi Menacher,

everytime when I need to do some Java Client/Server Tasks I'm using your great Nadron, and I love it. Therefore I would like to know if Nadron is still under development?
Because netty 5 is out, last gitcommit ist 11 moths ago and I have some fear that the project would not be developed or maintained anymore.

abraham menacherry

Oct 13, 2014, 9:52:18 AM10/13/14
to jets...@googlegroups.com
Netty 5 is not really "out" its only release was in 2013 and that was an alpha release.

I work a day job so my time is bit limited, but I do plan to fix bugs, reply to emails about Nadron and upgrade to Netty 5 as and when it becomes stable.

Thanks,
Abraham.

Domenico Colucci

Oct 15, 2014, 3:56:38 AM10/15/14
to jets...@googlegroups.com
Thank You very much for the answer,

I (like most of us I think) do have a day job too, so everything is cool regarding the development and update circles on Nadron. Just wanted to know that Nadron is still in your Hands and there are future plans for it. I'm looking forward to this because Nadron is part of my own Projects and its always good to know that the components of a larger Project are maintained.

Wish You all the best
Domenico