JEP in Android Studio, which one?

theboy...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 7:20:12 AM6/3/17
to Jep Java Users
JEP in Android Studio, which one?

Richard Morris

Jun 3, 2017, 7:32:38 AM6/3/17
to Jep Java Users, theboy...@gmail.com
Jep should work fine on android. It does not require much in the way of libraries so it will compile fine.

I'm not sure if the binary version with .jar files is compatible out of the box. I'll try and test it in the next couple of days an let you know the results.

Richard

Richard Morris

Jun 6, 2017, 12:53:19 PM6/6/17
to Jep Java Users, theboy...@gmail.com
OK looking at Android studio, it seems to be quite easy to just add the jep jar file to an Android project. I used the instructions in
with the jar file from the binary release. It does not need to have the source java files.

(So far I've just run it in emulation mode and not uploaded to the phone but it looks like it works fine).

Richard