Re: Re: How to detect change on a GIT repository but only for sub folders?

Sébastien Tardif

Jan 16, 2012, 8:12:03 AM1/16/12
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the Pathignore Plugin, but it doesn't install whatever I
try. I think if GIT configuration had not just exclude but also
include, like we are used to see in filtering in both Maven and ANT
that should be lot simpler.

Installing Plugins/Upgrades

Preparation

•Checking internet connectivity
•Checking update center connectivity
•Success

ruby-runtime

Failure -
hudson.util.IOException2: Failed to dynamically deploy this plugin
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$InstallationJob._run(UpdateCenter.java:1133)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$DownloadJob.run(UpdateCenter.java:956)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to delete C:\Program
Files\hudson\plugins\ruby-runtime\WEB-INF\lib\jruby-complete-1.6.5.jar
at hudson.Util.deleteFile(Util.java:266)
at hudson.Util.deleteRecursive(Util.java:316)
at hudson.Util.deleteContentsRecursive(Util.java:227)
at hudson.Util.deleteRecursive(Util.java:307)
at hudson.Util.deleteContentsRecursive(Util.java:227)
at hudson.Util.deleteRecursive(Util.java:307)
at hudson.Util.deleteContentsRecursive(Util.java:227)
at hudson.ClassicPluginStrategy.explode(ClassicPluginStrategy.java:389)
at hudson.ClassicPluginStrategy.createPluginWrapper(ClassicPluginStrategy.java:113)
at hudson.PluginManager.dynamicLoad(PluginManager.java:340)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$InstallationJob._run(UpdateCenter.java:1129)
... 7 more

Pathignore Plugin

Failure -
hudson.util.IOException2: Failed to dynamically deploy this plugin
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$InstallationJob._run(UpdateCenter.java:1133)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$DownloadJob.run(UpdateCenter.java:956)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: hudson.util.IOException2: Failed to install pathignore plugin
at hudson.PluginManager.dynamicLoad(PluginManager.java:365)
at hudson.model.UpdateCenter$InstallationJob._run(UpdateCenter.java:1129)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Dependency ruby-runtime (0.6) doesn't exist
at hudson.PluginWrapper.resolvePluginDependencies(PluginWrapper.java:434)
at hudson.PluginManager.dynamicLoad(PluginManager.java:355)
... 8 more