Pipeline and SonarQube

Lionel Orellana

Jun 27, 2016, 3:06:54 AM6/27/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I have a job where I use the SonarQube plugin option to "Prepare SonarQube Scanner environment" and then run the sonar maven goal like this:

$SONAR_MAVEN_GOAL -Dsonar.host.url=$SONAR_HOST_URL $SONAR_EXTRA_PROPS

How can I do this in Pipeline? I would image I can Prepare SonarQube environment using a step?

Thanks

Lionel.

Antonio Muñiz

Jun 27, 2016, 3:58:04 AM6/27/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
To get a similar UX for SonarQube when using Pipeline, the SonarQube Jenkins Plugin needs to be adapted to Pipeline (i.e. a `sonar` step that prepares the environment and execute the analysis using any predefined goals (with any predefined options).

Antonio Muñiz
Software Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.

Lionel Orellana