Repository connector plugin : can't retrieve the selected VERSION since last Jenkins update ! Help

Yves-Marie LAINÉ

May 25, 2016, 9:29:54 AM5/25/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi All,

I updated my Jenkins instance yesterday, and since this moment my build is broken because the Repository connector plugin doesn't set the version parameter with the selected one.. I updated all the plugins as well. So is anybody experiencing the same problem ?

Cheers,

Yves-Marie

Baptiste Mathus

May 25, 2016, 5:24:28 PM5/25/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Yves-Marie LAINÉ

May 26, 2016, 9:55:31 AM5/26/16
to Jenkins Users, m...@batmat.net
Ah yes, it's certainly that !

Haven't tested yet, but I'm really confident.

Thx a lot !