Projects constantly breaking

teknokrat

Jul 29, 2011, 8:13:45 AM7/29/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I am using the latest version of Hudson running on Redhat. I keep getting the
following failures almost all the time.

FATAL: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.jvnet.hudson.plugins.DownstreamBuildViewUpdateListener.
onStarted(DownstreamBuildViewUpdateListener.java:87)
at
org.jvnet.hudson.plugins.DownstreamBuildViewUpdateListener.
onStarted(DownstreamBuildViewUpdateListener.java:46)
at hudson.model.listeners.RunListener.fireStarted(RunListener.java:151)
at hudson.model.Run.run(Run.java:1358)
at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:46)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:145)

Always, because the project has been started by multiple upstream projects.
Anyone knows a way of fixing this?

cheers

Jesse Farinacci

Jul 29, 2011, 8:27:44 AM7/29/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:13 AM, teknokrat <igor.a...@nomura.com> wrote:
> I am using the latest version of Hudson running on Redhat. I keep getting the
> following failures  almost all the time.

The latest version of Hudson is not supported on this mailing list,
check the Hudson mailing list.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hudson-users+mailing+list

-Jesse

Vojtech Juranek

Jul 29, 2011, 8:44:57 AM7/29/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> check the Hudson mailing list.

or consider to migrate to Jenkins :-)

danny staple

Jul 29, 2011, 10:50:05 AM7/29/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
You could try the same configuration in the latest version of Jenkins
and see if you still see the problem, if so then this list can try and
diagnose it.

--
Danny Staple

Director, ODM Solutions Ltd