JENKINS user cannot run android create command

syamimi.mokhtar

Mar 24, 2013, 10:51:39 PM3/24/13
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've tried to run emulator on JENKINS. But it still failed to run command
for "android create". I've tried to run the same command in command line.
And I found that only jenkins user cannot run the command. If I use sudo
user or root user, It can be run. Is there any best suggestion to solve this
issue? I got below exception everytime I try to run use jenkins user.

at
com.android.sdklib.internal.avd.AvdManager.parseAvdInfo(AvdManager.java:1387)
at
com.android.sdklib.internal.avd.AvdManager.buildAvdList(AvdManager.java:1366)
at com.android.sdklib.internal.avd.AvdManager.<init>(AvdManager.java:315)
at
com.android.sdklib.internal.avd.AvdManager.getInstance(AvdManager.java:325)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.createAvd(Main.java:1100)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.doAction(Main.java:268)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.run(Main.java:119)
at com.android.sdkmanager.Main.main(Main.java:102)