Clearcase : unable to load file

Francois

Jul 25, 2011, 11:52:05 AM7/25/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have got this error :

Making dir "myDirectry\myProject".
Processing dir "myDirectry\myProject".
cleartool: Error: Unable to copy
"\\anotherComputer\ccvob\vob.vbs\b\dfe\15\25456\df5665fe2365df36e523e654" to
"D:\Jenkins\jobs\myJob\workspace\myView\myDirectry\myProject\Test.html.loading":
Permission denied.
cleartool: Error: Unable to load "Test.html".

It's same error for all files. It creates all directory but I can't load all
files. I can make a snapshot view with Clearcase, I have no problem. that
arrives only when I try to create a snaphot view with Jenkins. I have set up
env. variable (CLEARCASE_GROUPS & CLEARCASE_PRIMARY_GROUP). then, I have
created a account with same name and password as clearcase account. Finally
I use it for launch each build.

thanks

Regards,
François

Francois

Jul 27, 2011, 4:43:15 AM7/27/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I have found where is the problem but I don't know how to fix that.
Jenkins don't create a snapshot view with my account and my groups.
Currently,
owner : AUTORITE NT\SYSTEM
group : AUTORITE NT\SYSTEM
Other :

Additional groups : BUILTIN\Administrators

Normally,
owner : <Jenkins_Account>
group : CLEARCASE_PRIMARY_GROUP
Other :

Additional groups : CLEARCASE_GROUPS

Thanks

Slide

Jul 27, 2011, 8:41:02 AM7/27/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

You would need to change the service so it logs in under the account with access.