Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Zack Snyder

não lida,
25 de abr. de 2018, 11:01:1225/04/2018
para jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I want to execute a jenkins build when I push a commit to bitbucket.
For unkown reason, it doesnt work.

I use a multibranch pipeline (setup via blue ocean)
I setup a webhook (native one) in bitbucket (I use the latest version of bitbucket 5.9.1) to the URL is : http://jenkins/bitbucket-hook/ (it is bitbucket server) There the status is active and I get a return code of 200
Is there some kind of guideline I have to follow in order to set it up properly?

Regards,
Zack

James Telfer

não lida,
27 de abr. de 2018, 08:13:5827/04/2018
para Jenkins Users
Not a direct answer to your question, but have you considered using the Bitbucket Branch Source Plugin (https://plugins.jenkins.io/cloudbees-bitbucket-branch-source)?  This gives you multibranch pipelines and integrates with Bitbucket, creating those webhooks automatically for you when you create a job.

I've currently got Bitbucket 5.9.0 working with this across a number of repos.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem