Git+Client+Plugin

Ashish Yadav

Jun 26, 2016, 1:32:23 PM6/26/16
to Jenkins Users
This page is not showing any version information. Getting ‘blank page’.

Mark Waite

Jun 26, 2016, 4:11:24 PM6/26/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I was advised in a previous answer that the empty page is a caching problem on the wiki server.  I gather that someone creating a page using a literal plus sign between the words, and that confuses the wiki server.

You can work around it by including a parameter on the URL, like https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Git+Client+Plugin?a=b .  I don't know the long term solution, but that was worked every time I've needed that page.

Mark Waite