Exceptions after updating SVN plugin

Michael Pisula

Nov 29, 2011, 7:15:00 AM11/29/11
to Jenkins Users
Hi there,

After updating to the newest version of the SVN plugin (1.36) today, I
get exceptions like this (full stacktrace at the end of the mail):

FATAL: de/regnis/q/sequence/line/QSequenceLineRAData
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de/regnis/q/sequence/line/
QSequenceLineRAData

If I connect the dots right, this seems to be caused by the update of
svnkit, which has some new dependencies. When googling this exception
I found issues from the svntask project on google code, which already
faced this issues after updating to a newer svnkit version.

Hope this can be solved quickly, I am going back to the older version
in the meantime.

Cheers,
Michael

FATAL: de/regnis/q/sequence/line/QSequenceLineRAData
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de/regnis/q/sequence/line/
QSequenceLineRAData
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.DefaultSVNOptions.createMerger(DefaultSVNOptions.java:
561)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.admin.SVNAdminArea.mergeProperties(SVNAdminArea.java:
470)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNUpdateEditor15.closeFile(SVNUpdateEditor15.java:
1103)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNUpdateEditor15.closeFile(SVNUpdateEditor15.java:
626)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNAmbientDepthFilterEditor.closeFile(SVNAmbientDepthFilterEditor.java:
141)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNCancellableEditor.closeFile(SVNCancellableEditor.java:
141)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.handlers.DAVEditorHandler.endElement(DAVEditorHandler.java:
490)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.handlers.BasicDAVHandler.endElement(BasicDAVHandler.java:
99)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:
604)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:
1750)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2906)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:
624)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:
116)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:
486)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:
810)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:
740)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:
110)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:
1208)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:525)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.readData(HTTPConnection.java:
776)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.readData(HTTPConnection.java:
741)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPRequest.dispatch(HTTPRequest.java:
218)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection._request(HTTPConnection.java:
379)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:
292)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:
283)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:
271)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.doReport(DAVConnection.java:
283)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.runReport(DAVRepository.java:
1282)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.update(DAVRepository.java:
830)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.SVNUpdateClient.update(SVNUpdateClient.java:
564)
at
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.SVNUpdateClient.doUpdate(SVNUpdateClient.java:
401)
at hudson.scm.subversion.UpdateUpdater
$TaskImpl.perform(UpdateUpdater.java:135)
at hudson.scm.subversion.WorkspaceUpdater
$UpdateTask.delegateTo(WorkspaceUpdater.java:136)
at hudson.scm.SubversionSCM$CheckOutTask.perform(SubversionSCM.java:
787)
at hudson.scm.SubversionSCM$CheckOutTask.invoke(SubversionSCM.java:
768)
at hudson.scm.SubversionSCM$CheckOutTask.invoke(SubversionSCM.java:
752)
at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:783)
at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:765)
at hudson.scm.SubversionSCM.checkout(SubversionSCM.java:742)
at hudson.scm.SubversionSCM.checkout(SubversionSCM.java:684)
at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1195)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild
$AbstractRunner.checkout(AbstractBuild.java:568)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.run(AbstractBuild.java:
457)
at hudson.model.Run.run(Run.java:1404)
at hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:481)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:
88)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:238)
de.regnis.q.sequence.line.QSequenceLineRAData

David Karlsen

Nov 29, 2011, 8:49:12 AM11/29/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I got the same problem and also downgraded.

--
David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Christoph Kutzinski

Nov 29, 2011, 10:02:25 AM11/29/11
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Reported as https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-11901

Michael, I think your analysis is correct. SVNKit 1.3.6.1 seems to have brought in a new dependency, but this dependency somehow seems to be shadowed in our patched version.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:49:12 +0100
> Von: David Karlsen <davidk...@gmail.com>
> An: jenkins...@googlegroups.com
> Betreff: Re: Exceptions after updating SVN plugin

Didier Durand

Dec 1, 2011, 11:14:15 AM12/1/11
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

Get the same problem when updating svn plugin.

When is a fix supposed to get out ?

regards

didier