Pipeline job: How to build entire script from SCM?

David Aldrich

Apr 21, 2017, 5:42:11 AM4/21/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi

The deprecated pipeline tutorial:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/pipeline-plugin/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md

states:

‘Building Entire Script from SCM: The easiest way to do this is to select Pipeline script from SCM when defining the pipeline.’

When I create a new pipeline job I don’t see an option ‘Pipeline script from SCM’.

How can I specify that the script is to be retrieved from SCM (I am using subversion) ?

Best regards

David

David Aldrich

Apr 21, 2017, 6:25:14 AM4/21/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Found it:  Dropdown list in Pipeline > Definition on the job’s configuration page.