New NPE with ghprb?

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew Melo

未读,
2016年7月11日 16:45:302016/7/11
收件人 jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have a repository that is configured to have GH send webhooks for
PRs, which trigger builds of a multibranch configuration. The most
recent updates I pulled causes the following to fire after the job
runs:

Jul 11, 2016 8:31:59 PM SEVERE
org.jenkinsci.plugins.ghprb.upstream.GhprbUpstreamStatusListener
returnEnvironmentVars
Unable to connect to GitHub repo
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.kohsuke.github.GitHub.getRepository(GitHub.java:337)
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.ghprb.upstream.GhprbUpstreamStatusListener.returnEnvironmentVars(GhprbUpstreamStatusListener.java:52)
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.ghprb.upstream.GhprbUpstreamStatusListener.onCompleted(GhprbUpstreamStatusListener.java:115)
at org.jenkinsci.plugins.ghprb.upstream.GhprbUpstreamStatusListener.onCompleted(GhprbUpstreamStatusListener.java:33)
at hudson.model.listeners.RunListener.fireCompleted(RunListener.java:211)
at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1765)
at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:98)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:410)

.... this causes the status on GH to never get updated, which prevents
any merging of code.

What can be done to get more information about this? Everything else
works up until that point, so I assume there's not a connectivity
problem between my host and GH, so I'm unsure of where to start
searching.

Thanks!
Andrew

Andrew Melo