Multiple slack calls in a freestyle build

Richard Ginga

Sep 26, 2017, 9:01:54 AM9/26/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
in the post build section I have a slack message for failure and back to normal with the Authors appended.

I also have a conditional block where I send a slack message if the triggered upload job fails (reported as unstable) with a custom message.

when I change either slack step, I only get the "first" one in the post-build sequence. there are 2 steps in the config.xml file but they are the same.

I may be able to manually edit the config file, but this is wrong.

Any advice?

--
Dick Ginga
Build Engineer