Step-by-step tutorial for moving part of your build workload to the cloud

pui...@microsoft.com

Nov 17, 2017, 2:18:23 AM11/17/17
to Jenkins Users
Are you thinking about moving part of your build workload to the cloud? Check out: Jenkins ACI experiment, a step-by-step tutorial on how you can leverage Azure Container Instances (ACI) as a build agent. Leave us feedback on the pages if you have questions or any requests. We are listening.

pui...@microsoft.com

Dec 8, 2017, 1:58:11 PM12/8/17
to Jenkins Users
Looks like I sounded like a marketing robot - I do go by PC but definitely not a robot.

Anyway, I work for Microsoft. My team are responsible for making sure Jenkins runs well on Azure. After our presentation at Jenkins World, we received a lot of questions around running containers on Azure. So we came up with Jenkins ACI experiment. The tutorial guides you through each step. You can leave us a comment if you run into an issue or have any feedback. We are listening so try it out.