ow to add file to html content within newest version of jenkins email-ext plugin

jianqi...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2016, 10:33:32 AM6/7/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I used to use the old version of  email-ext plugin, and I could add html content by input this command in Content place: ${FILE,path="xxx/x.html"}.
Today, I updated the plugin to the newest version 2.43, then I found that the command above don't work now.
How could I do to add a file to the html content in newest version?
Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards,
janetjiang

Slide

Jun 7, 2016, 11:40:54 AM6/7/16
to Jenkins Users

Did you also upgrade the token macro plugin? Some of the content tokens were moved to token macro, so you need to make sure it is upgraded as well.

Jonathann Zenou

Jul 28, 2016, 5:48:35 AM7/28/16
to Jenkins Users
Did you manage to solve this ?