org.jenkinsci.plugins.scriptsecurity.sandbox.RejectedAccessException: unclassified

Jason

Apr 27, 2017, 11:37:16 AM4/27/17
to Jenkins Users
There is lots of info out there on the security sandbox, but I still can't seem to find the answer to this.
I have a pipeline setup in Jenkins.  I have it accessing a folder pipeline library ( not global ) and loading from source.
I am trying to test my logic but I can't get past the following:

org.jenkinsci.plugins.scriptsecurity.sandbox.RejectedAccessException: unclassified new org.myco.mybuild.v1.build.BuildPipeline
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.scriptsecurity.sandbox.groovy.SandboxInterceptor.onNewInstance(SandboxInterceptor.java:126)
	at org.kohsuke.groovy.sandbox.impl.Checker$3.call(Checker.java:191)

I don't get prompted for a script approval for this, so is there any way around this?

thanks,
Jason