Share same jenkins home directory across multiple jenkins master in AWS environment

vivek....@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2016, 11:32:28 AM7/27/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi Guys,

I am trying to share same home directory across multiple jenkins master in AWS environment using ELB ( Load balancer ) & EFS ( NFS server ) to keep the jenkins home in sync & share the load across multiple masters .

Sometime i get an error like you have shared a home directory across multiple instances . I understand that it doesn't support that but is there any way to make this possible ?

Jobs get created inside the home folder but only shows up on the instance we created the job using UI even the home is synced & contains that job on both instances .

Is there any way to fix this issue ? If not then what could be the best way to use jenkins in autoscaling environment with same home directory since i don't want different jobs on the masters ?
If this is not the right place to post this issue, please guide me .