How can i store ne information and/or file in the build folder ?

Lionel Hubeau

May 27, 2016, 10:11:36 AM5/27/16
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

     On my jenkins 1.X instance, i need to store some file created during build to the build folder.
     For your information, the created files are not part of the deployable artifacts but are only files containing some informations about the build wich were excuted.
     How can i do this task ?

Thank you for your help.

Daniel Beck

May 31, 2016, 7:14:36 AM5/31/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 27.05.2016, at 16:11, Lionel Hubeau <lionel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For your information, the created files are not part of the deployable artifacts but are only files containing some informations about the build wich were excuted.
> How can i do this task ?

You can still archive them as build artifacts.