Stapler example not enable to bring it up.

Penugonda chenna reddy

May 18, 2018, 4:59:34 AM5/18/18
to Jenkins Developers

I have downloaded the source code for the stapler-core example from github (https://github.com/stapler/stapler)

And able to build the stapler-example.war file without any compilation issues.

When I deploy stapler-example.war in C:\tomcat\apache-tomcat-8.5.31\webapps its extracting.

But when I try from the browser like the below

Its giving the above error. Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

PCReddy

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Jesse Glick

May 25, 2018, 9:23:10 AM5/25/18
to Jenkins Dev
On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 12:12 AM, Penugonda chenna reddy
<penug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have downloaded the source code for the stapler-core example from github

I am afraid the people who work actively on Stapler use it exclusively
from the context of Jenkins and so it would hardly be surprising if
the old examples of standalone usage were out of date or completely
broken. If you are not doing Jenkins development I would recommend
using a modern web app framework.