Getting access to pitmutation-plugin

Benjamin Sproule

Oct 11, 2017, 3:36:10 PM10/11/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to do this (I'm just doing what this page says to do), but I've already spoken with Edward Kimber whether he was happy for me to carry on with the pitmutation-plugin that his is currently the maintainer for and he is happy for me to take on the plugin (attached email trail).

Is there someone who can give me access to the github repo so I can take this up? If there is anything else I need to do, please just tell me what to do and I will make those changes.

Github user name: gigaSproule
Jenkins.io user name: gigasproule

Thanks,
Ben
Re__Pit_Mutation_Jenkins_Plugin.eml

Baptiste Mathus

Oct 12, 2017, 8:55:21 AM10/12/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

So I moved forward trusting the email, even if obviously it's easier to forge than a referenced GitHub conversation. But let's start with a trust relationship, hoping I'm not getting pwned :-).
I made committer on that plugin, and the lead of the JIRA component.

You *must* accept the GitHub invitation to make this effective.

Welcome aboard!

Oct 12, 2017, 9:17:29 AM10/12/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hey,

Thanks for that. I have accepted the invite.

It hadn't even occurred to me that one could fake the emails :( I'm obviously too naive on that front.

Ben