Exception when editing a configuration in a project

Jorge Costa

Jan 1, 2013, 3:00:06 PM1/1/13
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Im new with Jenkins plugin development, so hopefully someone can help me with this.

At work we had the need to clone sources from Surround SCM into git to improve the way we build our software. So ive updated the Surround SCM plugin and add a few more steps to push the scm changes into a git repository. This is working really well, however every time after a job is run if trying to edit the project i get this exception:

Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to serialize hudson.model.AbstractProject#scm for class hudson.model.FreeStyleProject
Stacktrace:
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to serialize hudson.model.AbstractProject#scm for class hudson.model.FreeStyleProject
	at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.tryInvoke(Stapler.java:615)

If reload from disk and do the change than it works fine, seems something related with the new parameters ive added to the plugin but cant figure out which.

As anyone come across similar problem that can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance
BR,
Jorge Costa