Race Condition in matrix-project around queuing

Gabriel Ash

Jan 11, 2017, 10:50:24 AM1/11/17
to Jenkins Developers
About a month back, I filed JENKINS-40578, which basically causes matrix jobs to crash if their jobs are in the queue for a while. In flipping around github, I found matrix-project-plugin pull request 40, which looks like it addresses the issue.

I built the matrix-project plugin with that change applied, and it definitely fixes the bug. Could this pull request be picked up in a release of the matrix-project plugin so I could get back on a supported release of it?

Gabe

Baptiste Mathus

Jan 12, 2017, 4:31:24 AM1/12/17
to Jenkins Developers
Is this plugin even maintained, and not orphaned?

@Oliver & @Antonio, as you apparently merged the last PRs, you are the maintainers right? Do you still work on this plugin?

Thanks

Oliver Gondža

Jan 12, 2017, 9:18:27 AM1/12/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Released as 1.8.

On 2017-01-12 10:30, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
> Is this plugin even maintained, and not orphaned?
>
> @Oliver & @Antonio, as you apparently merged the last PRs, you are the
> maintainers right? Do you still work on this plugin?
>
> Thanks

> <mailto:gabrie...@gmail.com>>:
>
> About a month back, I filed JENKINS-40578
> <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-40578>, which
> basically causes matrix jobs to crash if their jobs are in the queue
> for a while. In flipping around github, I
> found matrix-project-plugin pull request 40
> <https://github.com/jenkinsci/matrix-project-plugin/pull/40>, which
> looks like it addresses the issue.
>
> I built the matrix-project plugin with that change applied, and it
> definitely fixes the bug. Could this pull request be picked up in a
> release of the matrix-project plugin so I could get back on a
> supported release of it?
>
> Gabe
>
> --
>

> --