Request for Jenkins CIA Program in Mellanox

Vlad Aginsky

Oct 9, 2012, 4:13:09 AM10/9/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jenkins Developers!

I would like to become Jenkins CI Ambassador.

In Mellanox I am promoting  a successful Jenkins pilot project, involving 1 team, ~10 users.The whole company is around ~1000 people, multiple teams and projects. At  the moment most of them need CI product, but use other products. I would like to spread the word, and CIA Program seems to fit nicely here.

Here are some details:

·            *The presentation will take place in Mellanox Office in Yokneam, Israel, in ~ 1 month.

·            *10-15 people are expected to come, SW team leaders, automation developers.

Please let me know what are next steps.

Vlad Aginsky

Architecture and Design Validation Engineer

www.mellanox.com

Tel: +972 7 47236524

Cell: +972 5 06959463

Vlad Aginsky

Oct 10, 2012, 11:44:36 AM10/10/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello, anybody?

R. Tyler Croy

Oct 10, 2012, 7:02:42 PM10/10/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012, Vlad Aginsky wrote:

> Hello Jenkins Developers!
>
> I would like to become Jenkins CI Ambassador.
>
> In Mellanox I am promoting a successful Jenkins pilot project, involving 1
> team, ~10 users.The whole company is around ~1000 people, multiple teams
> and projects. At the moment most of them need CI product, but use other
> products. I would like to spread the word, and CIA Program seems to fit
> nicely here.

Is this a talk that's open to the public, or is this an internal talk?

- R. Tyler Croy
--------------------------------------
Code: https://github.com/rtyler
Chatter: https://twitter.com/agentdero
signature.asc

Vlad Aginsky

Oct 11, 2012, 4:15:23 AM10/11/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all and Tyler Croy in person!
I published it public as requested here: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Jenkins+CIA+Program
I think it makes sense to make it private as soon i have an address of anyone who can help me.

Baptiste MATHUS

Oct 11, 2012, 5:31:31 AM10/11/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Reading your answer, I'm not sure you understood what Tyler means.
What do you mean by:

> I think it makes sense to make it private as soon i have an address of anyone who can help me.

Actually, from my understanding, the Jenkins CIA is meant to help Jenkins ambassadors for publicly open events.
If you're "only" doing an even internal to your company (not open to anyone who want to attend), then it might not be exactly what the Jenkins CIA program was designed for.

So, is your event public to anyone who'd want to attend it?

Cheers

2012/10/11 Vlad Aginsky <vlad...@gmail.com>

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net