f:select with multiple attribute

Marco Brondani

Nov 28, 2017, 3:02:43 PM11/28/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I have a <f:select multiple=”multiple” /> in my Builder config.jelly which is populated by the BuilderDescriptor

Everything works fine, the user can select multiple options that are correctly stored and used in the build.

However, when the user goes back to the job configure page, the options are not selected. I can see that the correct String[] of values are persistent.

Am I missing anything?

I saw that other plugins use a list of checkboxes instead of the multiple select, but my clients does not like it..

Any help would be really appreciated,

Thank you!

Marco

Marco Brondani

Dec 5, 2017, 12:17:50 PM12/5/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
Does anyone have a working example of the multiple select that I could take inspiration from?

I tried to use the ListBoxModel.Option that has a third parameter in the constructor for the selected state (true or false).
However this doesn't seem to be working.

M.-