Maintainer for docker-plugin

Chris Albrecht

Apr 26, 2017, 3:49:11 PM4/26/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see there are a number of open pull requests for the Docker Plugin (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Docker+Plugin / https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker-plugin) and I'd like to help get some of these merged so that we can ship a new release.

Could I be made a maintainer for this plugin?

Thanks
Chris

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 27, 2017, 6:48:21 PM4/27/17
to Jenkins Developers, Kanstantsin Shautsou
CCed Kanstantin Shatsou, who used to be a maintainer. I have no magnayan's contacts.
Though I expect another discussion about Docker Plugin vs. Yet Another Docker Plugin, I expect it to be useful here

Kanstantsin Shautsou

Apr 27, 2017, 6:51:15 PM4/27/17
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Developers
According to magnayan's words - he is maintaining it. I don't work on it anymore - it full of bugs. YAD also has bugs, but less ;)