java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class hudson.model.ComputerSet

yufeng1684

Jun 21, 2014, 4:56:25 AM6/21/14
to jenkinsci-dev
hello everyone,
I am a newer at jenkins plugin dev. when I begin with my first helloword plugin with netbeans8, I debug the plugin,then the output print
follow message every ten seconds.
And I create a job, click the ok button, jenkins doesnot create a job normally.But the ouput does not anything.
Someone knows how to slove the problems? pealse tell me,thank a lot!

Jun 21, 2014 1:38:30 AM hudson.triggers.SafeTimerTask run
SEVERE: Timer task hudson.model.LoadStatistics$LoadStatisticsUpdater@213ae09e failed
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class hudson.model.ComputerSet
 at hudson.model.OverallLoadStatistics.computeTotalExecutors(OverallLoadStatistics.java:63)
 at hudson.model.LoadStatistics.updateExecutorCounts(LoadStatistics.java:188)
 at hudson.model.LoadStatistics$LoadStatisticsUpdater.doRun(LoadStatistics.java:226)
 at hudson.triggers.SafeTimerTask.run(SafeTimerTask.java:54)
Jun 21, 2014 1:38:40 AM hudson.triggers.SafeTimerTask run
SEVERE: Timer task hudson.model.LoadStatistics$LoadStatisticsUpdater@213ae09e failed
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class hudson.model.ComputerSet
 at hudson.model.OverallLoadStatistics.computeTotalExecutors(OverallLoadStatistics.java:63)
 at hudson.model.LoadStatistics.updateExecutorCounts(LoadStatistics.java:188)
 at hudson.model.LoadStatistics$LoadStatisticsUpdater.doRun(LoadStatistics.java:226)
 at hudson.triggers.SafeTimerTask.run(SafeTimerTask.java:54)

yufeng
Southwest Jiaotong University
School of Information Science & Technology
Chengdu, Sichuan 610031
China
office phone:+86 28 87600776