LTS branch for packaging

Daniel Beck

Jun 12, 2017, 8:38:46 AM6/12/17
to Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Oliver Gondža, Jenkins Developers
Hi Kohsuke and Oliver,

In the past, there've been some problems since we didn't have a branch of packaging corresponding to the current LTS branch.

So I created JENKINS-44662 and https://github.com/jenkinsci/packaging/tree/stable-2.60 for the upcoming LTS line.

Kohsuke, Oliver: OK for you?

Oliver: Could you take care of this for future baselines as part of creating the jenkinsci/jenkins branch?

Daniel

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 14, 2017, 2:42:59 AM6/14/17
to Jenkins Developers, k...@kohsuke.org, ogo...@gmail.com, m...@beckweb.net, svan...@cloudbees.com
Added Sam (one of the current packaging maintainers) to Cc.
I am +100500 regarding the packaging LTS baselines.

BR, Oleg

Oliver Gondža

Jun 20, 2017, 4:50:51 AM6/20/17
to Daniel Beck, Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Jenkins Developers
On 2017-06-12 14:38, Daniel Beck wrote:

> Oliver: Could you take care of this for future baselines as part of creating the jenkinsci/jenkins branch?

Sure, on the list of reminders for new line.

--
oliver