Plugin Hosting Request: almasw-modbuilder-plugin

Alexis Tejeda

Mar 25, 2015, 11:27:38 PM3/25/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jenkins

Here is the needed info to host a plugin
thanks in advance.

Alexis Tejeda

Mar 26, 2015, 5:53:59 PM3/26/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi, any update on this? I've updated the project description at github. thanks.

Alexis Tejeda

Mar 29, 2015, 5:47:01 PM3/29/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Seriously? no responses at all?, how really this thing works?

Daniel Beck

Mar 29, 2015, 6:10:46 PM3/29/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexis,

sorry about the delay. I forked the plugin into the jenkinsci org. You should have commit access.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/almasw-modbuilder-plugin

Please tell us your jenkins-ci.org user name, then we'll create an issue tracker component as well.

Regards
Daniel