Looking for a Developer to help with the implementation a plugin tointegrate with an external service

brondani.co.nz

Apr 25, 2017, 5:43:23 AM4/25/17
to Jenkins Developers

Hello everyone,

Some details of the requirements:

  • Single step integration (call an API on demand to start, call an API to check status of the remote job, call an API to get the results, display results)

UI needs to be able to call APIs to get list of available suites of jobs and prefill UI in Jenkins

  • Multiple step integration (call an API to for example stop running jobs, then execute the single step above, then call an API to restart the previous schedule)
  • Pipeline integration

I started implementing a similar plugin, but I got lost.

Anyone that can help at least to setup the proper structure of the plugin and keep helping on following steps?

Small budget available.

Email me directly, if it’s allowed by the mailing list policy.

Thanks you,

brondanino

Baptiste Mathus

Apr 25, 2017, 3:34:28 PM4/25/17
to Jenkins Developers
FWIW, if anyone wonders, on IRC some of us encouraged brondanino to post here. In case you read too fast, he's possibly looking for someone ready to help, and pay for it. If someone is interested.

Cheers!

Marco Brondani

Apr 27, 2017, 2:56:08 AM4/27/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone, brondanino here.

I found some one that is helping me out with the project.

There is a lot more that I need to learn about Jenkins and how to develop for it.

I’ll keep following this mailing list.

Cheers,

Brondanino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10