Request Jenkins Security team membership for Raul Arabaolaza

Raul Arabaolaza

Oct 18, 2017, 7:18:36 AM10/18/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I am a R&D engineer in the QA team of CloudBees and part of my job is help some members of CloudBees that are currently contributing to Jenkins project and security group with QA related questions like testing or development processes.

I have made several contributions to Jenkins, mainly in the acceptance test harness component and several fixes regarding plugin compat tester issues, for example I made a fix so plugin compat tester is able to properly exercise Blue Ocean and Declarative Pipeline suites of plugins, also I am the maintainer of githubnotify step plugin.

I believe that improving the QA processes and testing related with security will be a benefit for the entire Jenkins community and hence I am formally requesting to be part of the security group

My Jenkins jira user is rarabaolaza
My freenode nickname is rarabaolaza

Kind regards

Jesse Glick

Oct 18, 2017, 2:01:08 PM10/18/17
to Jenkins Dev
+1

Daniel Beck

Feb 27, 2018, 5:28:03 AM2/27/18
to Jenkins Developers
Belated welcome aboard!

For context, Raul already had some limited access to private repos, and has been a great help testing some of the fixes we developed over the last six months.

Daniel