Trying to run a php file from jenkins freestyle project

YeiviCR

Apr 26, 2017, 12:18:52 PM4/26/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hello everyone
I'm trying to run a test from a test/php I have in the repository (I have jenkins lynched to subversion), but my question is how can I tell jenkins to run this test.php, as I have understood so far I have to excute a shell command, or am I wrong? and if it is so, what kind of command do I have to execute? I have searched and searched but couldn't find a reliable source yet on how to do this, or at least one that can explain it to me in an easy way (as you have noticed maybe, Im new at Jenkins)
If you can please help me I'd really thankful!!!
Thank you so much in advance!!!

Daniel Beck

Apr 26, 2017, 1:11:56 PM4/26/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 26.04.2017, at 18:18, YeiviCR <yei.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If you can please help me I'd really thankful!!!
> Thank you so much in advance!!!

Please use the jenkinsci-users mailing list for such questions: