How to store the changed value of a parameter back to job configuration.

Sanketh P B

Jul 20, 2016, 12:29:58 AM7/20/16
to Jenkins Developers
Hello All,

I am writing a plugin for which inputs have to be set in the job configuration. For example a Job Property "XYZ_PLUGIN_INPUT" is set to value "A" initially and during build this value is changed to "B".
I want to store this new value back to Job Configuration with my plugin. i.e. if I configure the job after build, the job property "XYZ_PLUGIN_INPUT" should show the value as "B". or when I configure the job is it possible to retrieve the value from previous build?
Could you please help me out here?

Thanks in advance,
Sanketh