[Review Request] PR to fix junit-plugin issue JENKINS-42438

Matthias Fuchs

Apr 24, 2017, 12:27:52 PM4/24/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

could anyone of you please review https://github.com/jenkinsci/junit-plugin/pull/66 ?
The issue is that the unit-test-class duration is calculated wrongly for Android-Tests, which makes the Parallel Test Executor Plugin useless.

This PR reverts a few lines of a previous commit that introduced a bug (JENKINS-42438).
The actual code changes are less than 5 LOC that partially revert a cmomit that introduced JENKINS-42438.
The rest are unit tests.

Best,
Matthias

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 25, 2017, 5:44:53 AM4/25/17
to Jenkins Developers
Responded.
IMHO it would be better to have a more intelligent float number parser compatible with JUnit XML specification

Matthias Fuchs

Apr 26, 2017, 3:57:50 AM4/26/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your comment.
Unfortunately I fail to see how the fixed issue relates to float parsing.
Could you please give me a hint there?

Best,
Matthias