I'd like to take over maintenance of the GitHub OAuth Plugin

Sam Gleske

Jun 29, 2015, 10:26:12 PM6/29/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, s...@kottlerdevelopment.com
I'd like to take over the maintenance of the GitHub OAuth Plugin.  I've reached out to Sam Kottler (the current maintainer) about it and he's okay.  I'll let him pipe up about that.

I already have commit access to the GitHub OAuth Plugin.  However, I don't have permission to change the project lead in JIRA to myself.

I also maintain the Slack plugin so I'd like to be listed as the project lead in JIRA on that as well.

Sam Gleske

Jun 29, 2015, 10:27:49 PM6/29/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, s...@kottlerdevelopment.com

My user ID on JIRA is sag47.

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 5, 2015, 4:33:09 AM7/5/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, s...@kottlerdevelopment.com
Hi,

I've updated both JIRA components.

Best regards,
Oleg

Sam Gleske

Jul 6, 2015, 4:36:29 PM7/6/15
to jenkinsci-dev

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 4:33 AM, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've updated both JIRA components.

Best regards,
Oleg

Thanks Oleg,
I started merging requests last night.

SAM

--
I prefer to encrypt my email

GPG FINGERPRINT 4096 KEY
8D8B F0E2 42D8 A068 572E
BF3C E8F7 3234 7257 E65F

https://keybase.io/samrocketman

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/