Jenkins CIA

juanignaciosl

Apr 17, 2012, 5:23:04 AM4/17/12
to Jenkins Developers
Is this the place to advertise a Jenkins event? (https://wiki.jenkins-
ci.org/display/JENKINS/Jenkins+CIA+Program)

I've been a Hudson/Jenkins user for three years now. I'm going to make
a local introduction in 4-8 weeks. I'm not sure about the location
yet, but it will probably comprehend 20-40 people. I'll speak about
our experience with it: code metrics, testing and automated deployment.

R. Tyler Croy

Apr 17, 2012, 12:29:07 PM4/17/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Where is "here" for you? If it's in the US we will surely be able to send you
some stickers for the event.

If it's outside of the US, the timing might be close, but we may be able to
still send you some stickers :)

The event, does it also have a name, location, or other information we can
advertise on the blog to drum up interest?

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy
--------------------------------------
Code: http://github.com/rtyler
Chatter: http://twitter.com/agentdero
rty...@jabber.org

Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara

Apr 19, 2012, 2:52:33 AM4/19/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Ups :_)

"Here" means Valladolid, Spain. The exact date and location is not set yet, but it might be within a month or two.

The event will be called "Luce Lean: Continuous Integration and Deployment with Jenkins".

Thanks!

Cheers!

--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara

R. Tyler Croy

May 10, 2012, 2:08:31 PM5/10/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012, Juan Ignacio S?nchez Lara wrote:

> Ups :_)
>
> "Here" means Valladolid, Spain<https://maps.google.es/maps?hl=es&safe=off&q=valladolid,+spain&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0xd4712b363a145cb:0x8fb43bfea26dc4ab,Valladolid&gl=es&ei=MbWPT5LMDcTJ0QWx9rDNAQ&oi=geocode_result&ved=0CCgQ8gEwAA>. The
> exact date and location is not set yet, but it might be within a month or
> two.
>
> The event will be called "Luce Lean: Continuous Integration and Deployment
> with Jenkins".

I wanted to follow up on this, have you found out more details about the event
yet? :)

CHeers